How to get a special cargo quote?
Use our online quoting service to get a quote from our team at any time of day or night. Once you receive a quote, you can accept it and make the booking (Please note: For compliance reasons, FMC trades must complete the filing process first). If you log in before making your quote request, your account information will be pre-loaded in the quote form.
- Click Prices on the top menu.
- Click on the OVERSIZED CARGO QUOTE button under the ‘Oversized cargo quotes' box.
- Fill in the online form, include origin and destination, select your shipment type i.e. either Out of Gauge or Break Bulk and select container, input weight of the cargo and dimension, select your commodity and provide additional information if any.
- Take a picture of your cargo and upload it to quote request and enter a service contract number if available.
- Submit your quote request by clicking Submit to receive a quote by email in just a few hours.
Sorry there was an error
Was this information useful?
Thanks for your feedback!
Sorry we couldn't help more, please review the related FAQs below.
We're sorry you were unable to find what you wanted to today
Please use one of the below options to contact our Customer Experience teams
Related FAQsHow to get a standard quote?
New to webalogs.com?
Step by step guides to get started using our digital services.