How to check the status of Request Delivery Order – Consignee?
If user role is consignee as party to shipment, user will be able to first view if the pre-condition tasks are completed. Basis which user can proceed to select haulage type and complete relevant details for requesting delivery order.
- Click Account located at the top right corner of the home page and Login.
- In "Delivery order" widget input shipment & click on Request Delivery Order.
- You can view Task status. (Bills of Lading surrendered and Prepaid charges payment has to be green).
- Click on Request Delivery Order.
- Validate Payer for party paying collect charges and Detention & Demurrage.
- Click on required haulage mode Carrier Haulage / Merchant Haulage.
- Click on Continue.
- Update haulage details like (Release to , Release date).
- Check for Detention & Demurrage details.
- Update haulage instructions for any Specific details not covered and click on Continue.
- Update Email address where you need to receive Final Delivery order.
- You can review & Click on Submit.
- If all ok you will get Instant Delivery order or else it will go to Customer service team for processing along with case number.
Sorry there was an error
Was this information useful?
Thanks for your feedback!
Sorry we couldn't help more, please review the related FAQs below.
We're sorry you were unable to find what you wanted to today
Please use one of the below options to contact our Customer Experience teams
New to webalogs.com?
Step by step guides to get started using our digital services.