How to view and download your credits?
For all overpayments, container deposits, and advance payments on-accounts, that has been paid, you can view all those credit items under Credit & refund tab. You can view or download those credits from MyFinance.
- Click Account located at the top right corner of the home page and Login.
- Click Manage in the top menu and click MyFinance in the drop-down.
- In MyFinance, click on Credits & Refund tab.
- Select single or multiple credit notes.
- Once selected the sticky panel will appear.
- Click on icon to view and download credits.
- Click on icon to share credits.
Sorry there was an error
Was this information useful?
Thanks for your feedback!
Sorry we couldn't help more, please review the related FAQs below.
We're sorry you were unable to find what you wanted to today
Please use one of the below options to contact our Customer Experience teams
Related FAQsHow can I change payer party? How to manage your account settings and bank details? How to pay invoice online ? How to raise a dispute? How to receive a refund? How to submit instant Proof of Payment? How to view and download invoices as an Agent? How to view and download payment receipt? How to view your statement? How to view, download an invoice? How to view, download and share invoices?
New to webalogs.com?
Step by step guides to get started using our digital services.